PCMA Summer Camp
-Come explore more chamber music repertoire in the 3rd annual PCMA summer camp, our signature program which features a fun and inspiring environment!
- DATES: July 2 – 7, 2019, 10 am – 4 pm
- VENUE: VSO School of Music (843 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC)
- PERFORMANCES: Outreach concert: July 6, Augustine House, Ladner; Final gala concert: July 7, Pyatt Hall, VSO School of Music
- FACULTY: Ken Lin, violin; Manti Poon, viola; Ian Hampton, cello; Ronald Sat, piano; Bernard Blary, flute; Christopher Lee, clarinet
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Minimum age: 10, Piano: RCM level 9, Strings & Winds: RCM level 7
- TUITION: $580, Application fee: $30 (scholarships and bursaries available)